Finally, we have nightstands.
They aren’t bad – but they could be so much cuter. For $10 each, we’re happy with the purchase. But since the recent Craig’s List debacle, we decided that we can’t buy anything “fixer-upper” anymore until we finish all the projects around here. So, we’d better get crackin’ on these nightstands.
A few ideas:
1. Put silver leaf on the dressers – from The Green Notebook
2. Paint them white. Picture white nightstands with a large black upholstered bed frame. Would that work? With gray lamps?
3. Paint them a punchy color, like lime green. Do you think that would work if we painted our wall purple? Too much? What about if we stick to gray on the wall? Hmm.
4. Or – paint them white, but paint the inside lime green?
click picture for source
5. Paint it black. Boring?
6. Paint it white, but leave some of the wood peeking out in a cool design…
7. I would love to go crazy with wallpaper but Nick has already vetoed that option. I can at least show you a cute example –
8. Whatever option we decide to go with, I think it would be really cute if we could add some type of bedding for our cats, like this…